October 15, 2020
Dear TSMSDC MBEs…
With your assistance, the National MBE Input Committee’s General Body Meeting “Opportunity Accelerator,” has continued to increase viability and attendance each year. With audiences of 200 to over 700 attendees from 2015 through 2019, this year, we expect to continue to increase the number of attendees. The 2020 NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Exchange has moved from a destination to a virtual event.
This FREE, high-impact annual event is held every year prior to the start of the national conference. The “Opportunity Accelerator” brings together MBEs, corporations, NMSDC leadership and subject matter experts for what is always a highly anticipated event focused on the information, trends, tips and opportunities that will move your company forward…faster.
Join us for an exciting line-up:
· The View From the C-Suite, Special Guest
· Business Opportunities and Trends in the Healthcare Industry
· Mary Beth Lang, Chief Procurement Officer, Kaiser Permanente
· Cathy Denning, Senior VP Sourcing Operations, Vizient
· Gregory Kresge, VP Global Strategy, AmerisourceBergen
· Keynote, Debra Langford, Executive Director, Business Development, Advancing Black Pathways, JPMorgan Chase
· MBE Forum
This interactive session will feature the voices and perspectives of minority businesses around the country on the challenges you’re facing, and what economic inclusion and equality should look like in a post-pandemic America. Most importantly, we want to hear from YOU – your needs, the successes you’ve had that others can learn from, and how the National MBE Input Committee can assist you in helping to move your businesses forward.
In previous years, those who have attended as well as the panelists have stated they gained knowledge as well as garnered insights and ideas that would help them achieve their missions.