CVS Health announces the 5th Annual Executive Learning Series for Diverse Suppliers.
Together, we can achieve and sustain breakthrough innovation to reinvent the diversity marketplace.
Supplier diversity is critical to our mission at CVS Health: Helping people on their path to better health.
We rely on our suppliers to collaborate with our more than 250,000 colleagues across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil to solve cost, quality and access issues in the evolving health care landscape.
This is your chance to learn, grow, and develop your business!
You could be one of 15 applicants selected to participate in the fifth Annual Executive Learning Series for Diverse Suppliers, developed in partnership with CVS Health and the Center for Workforce & Professional Development at the Roger Williams University College. This year’s program will consist of a combination of in-person classes, executive coaching, and online learning.
The series delivers:
- An intensive curriculum designed to expand your capacity, skill level and growth potential in critical areas.
- Practical experience, including an opportunity to respond to a sample Request for Proposal.
- Support for introductions and relationship building with CVS Health procurement professionals.
- The opportunity to join peers in a mutually supportive and lasting network.
- May 17th – Application deadline
- Week of June 10th – Selected ELS participants notified by CVS Health and RWU
- July 18th – October 24th – Program Start…
- July 18 and 19th: Onsite in Providence, Rhode Island and Cumberland, Rhode Island
- August 5th – September 20th: Online
- October 22nd – 24th: Onsite in Providence, Rhode Island