TSMSDC hosts events and activities for MBE Clients and Corporate Members throughout the year—all designed to facilitate networking and build relationships whether in an informative or educational context or purely social format.
By sponsoring or partnering with TSMSDC to underwrite or present events, your company will be supporting important quality programming as well as demonstrating leadership within the business community. Sponsorship for TSMSDC programs and events is available exclusively to Corporate Members and MBE Clients.
In addition to increased visibility in the marketplace, TSMSDC event sponsors receive additional benefits such as:
- Recognition on promotional materials and event signage.
- Complimentary tickets and preferred seating.
- Exclusive receptions with keynote speakers (in some cases).
- Website recognition/Web-Video Portal
- Event Specific e-card mailings
In addition, advertising space is available in TSMSDC’s newsletters, publications and website to further enhance your market position. TSMSDC can customize a sponsorship package to meet your business needs, reach your target audience and fit within your marketing budget. Call (502) 625-0147 or email email@example.com to find out more about TSMSDC’s sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Click Here to Downloan the 2013 National Corporate Member Commitment Form
- Click Here to Download the 2013 Local Corporate Member Commitment Form
- Annual Agavé Awards: This celebration brings together Corporate Member CEOs, senior managers and buyers, MBE clients and entrepreneurs along with regional business and civic leaders to recognize corporations and MBEs for outstanding accomplishments. In addition, recognition is given to individuals playing key roles in the community through their commitment to quality diversity and multi-cultural teamwork.
- Business Opportunity Fair (BOF): TSMSDC’s major annual event featuring an interactive trade show, meaningful workshops, social interactivity, one-on-one meeting opportunities and a widely-attended keynote luncheon.
- Business Networking Summit: An informal and thoroughly enjoyable golf outing for MBE clients and Corporate Members complete with refreshments, fun contests and prizes. It’s a great way to thank current clients or meet new ones.
- Making it Happen: Popular event series presented throughout the year and across all of TSMSDC’s coverage area. The event is hosted by a corporate member who uses the opportunity to discuss their purchasing needs and methods to a group of interested MBEs.
- NKY, Lexington & WV Networking Events: A variety of events take place throughout our territory. They can take the form of Making It Happen Sessions, Speed Networking at the Track or an educational forum. However, the outcome is the same - placing MBE clients and Corporate Members in an indeal environment to talk business and find partners. SPONSOR NOW
- Training: TSMSDC offers numerous training programs for both corporate and MBE representatives, including a supplier diversity training program which has been acknowledged as one of the nation’s best, the NMSDC Centers of Excellence Program and the new MBE University. TSMSDC also works with other professional organizations and service providers to provide targeted training opportunities for MBEs.