Membership with TSMSDC offers assurance that your company’s supplier diversity goals are met with confidence. Our certification process complies with national standards and is recognized for its reliability in validating each client’s minority ownership and control.
TSMSDC membership can help align your company’s needs with the capabilities and expertise of MBEs, bringing new ideas and energy—not to mention potential cost savings—to your business.
- Access to TSMSDC’s database of over 350 regional MBEs as well as a national database of over 15,000 MBEs.
- Exclusive ability to post RFQs, RFPs and bids on TSMSDC’s website.
- Search TSMSDC’s password-protected online directory of corporate members and certified MBEs.
- TSMSDC staff assistance for referrals and introductions to MBE clients.
- Educational seminars, technical assistance trainings and best practice sessions to enhance your knowledge and expertise in workplace diversity issues.
- Monthly electronic updates, quarterly newsletters, annual reports and other communiqués to keep you informed of TSMSDC activities and opportunities.
Credibility & Integrity
- Introductions and connections made through TSMSDC are guaranteed to be with certified MBEs.
- TSMSDC can assist with creating or improving your firm’s supplier diversity programs and customized company training.
- Membership exemplifies your company’s commitment to economic diversity in the marketplace.
- Sponsorships and partnering opportunities with TSMSDC allow Corporate Members to support quality programs and demonstrate leadership within the business community.
- Corporate Members are represented on TSMSDC’s Board of Directors, comprised of successful and influential business and civic leaders from across the region committed to championing economic diversity and prosperity.
For additional details about the advantages your company can realize by joining TSMSDC as a Corporate Member, please click here or call (502) 625-0159.